home members auctions search latest news links AircraftSlides Forum
Log-out 
Welcome to the AircraftSlides.com forum. The forum allows you to share information with other members and site visitors. Whether you want to let other members know you are on holiday, or just want to have a gossip.

Choose the forum to list in and leave your message, it's as simple as that. Remember, you need to be logged with your normal site username and will be prompted to do so if you are not.

Forum Topics > General Site Discussion > payments > Post a Reply to this Thread
Thread: payments
achdee
03-2-2014 11:02 PM
ravensfan
Hello Geoff! I've recieved a very concerning e-mail from George van der Schoor about a transaction between you and him. I have the same policy as George: people who do not pay for registered mail (in the Netherlands 12.50 euro's!) can not caliam slides not received as the fault of the seller. I don't want any trouble in the future so I do not have any other option as to block you from my auctions. Every once and a while letters are getting lost in the mail and therefore the bueer has the option how the letter should be sent and, if regular mail is chosen, the seller isn't the one to blame. I personally have always solved theese things but I have to make a stand now as in other countries letters are becoming more and more, lost. If you want a slide of me you can mail me about it. I'm willing to sell to you but not if the payment is done with Paypal; This to avoid those problems described above. I'm really sorry about this, but if this is how its' gonne be I'll stop selling slides . Erik/achdee
achdee
03-2-2014 11:01 PM
RE: payments
an update from Paypal to George:
from the Paypal case opened by ravensfan:

Disputed Amount:

* €15.40 EUR

Status
Your buyer has reported a problem with this transaction and we have opened an investigation into this transaction. Please respond to this claim by Mar 5, 2014.
How would you like to respond?
Issue the buyer a full refund.I can provide tracking information.Provide proof that the buyer has already been refunded.
What happens next

Once we receive your information, we'll continue our review of this case. If we don't hear from you, your case will be decided in the buyer's favor.

achdee
03-2-2014 11:00 PM
Geoff Martin aka Ravensfan
Received this form George van der Schoor:

Hello, This is just a heads up, what you do with it, I leave up to you

I would advise everyone that is selling slides on aircraftslides.com and has winning bids from Geoff Martin aka Ravensfan to make sure he pays for registered mail or some other kind of mail which is traceable, otherwise when mail gets "lost" he wants you to repay him for the lost slides and if you do not he will open a case with paypal to get his money back.

I thought I would pass this around, as I never required to have send slides by registered mail as it will become even more expensive, but I would suggest to for sure do it with Geoff to avoid issues.

Hope this might be helpful, if not just hit delete
whitecat
12-12-2013 05:24 PM
RE: payments
at the moment more than 10 who don´t pay already one blocked so I think I will stop with this side
whitecat
09-22-2013 01:38 PM
payments
Are there more sellers who have problems with payments at the moment