home members auctions search latest news links AircraftSlides Forum
Log-out 
Welcome to the AircraftSlides.com forum. The forum allows you to share information with other members and site visitors. Whether you want to let other members know you are on holiday, or just want to have a gossip.

Choose the forum to list in and leave your message, it's as simple as that. Remember, you need to be logged with your normal site username and will be prompted to do so if you are not.

Forum Topics > AircraftSlides.com FAQ > Invoicing - how to do it. > Post a Reply to this Thread
Thread: Invoicing - how to do it.
canon55k
03-1-2012 09:50 AM
RE: Invoicing - how to do it.
Hello,
It could possibly be your security settings, i had the same issue after checking and allowing this programme to oen it was ok. This was on a PC not MAC
Just a thought.
lindyhopper
02-28-2012 09:51 AM
Damned f-n thing. It does not work from anywhere. Hells bells, If anyone is wanting slides in a hurry best just to figure out an amount and send it off, with all your details etc. A few have already paid and they will be in the post tomorrow, for the others..............
lindyhopper
02-27-2012 09:12 PM
interesting, but it does not work from this Mac computer. I can get old invoices from 2009, but if I click on compose it just goes round and round but gets no where. I will try at work today, or will then need to do it all manually. Sorry for any delays.
whitecat
02-27-2012 12:46 PM
under memberitems, click on invoice than click on compose than the select button to select your buyer than add pp and paypal in list
lindyhopper
02-25-2012 08:41 AM
Invoicing - how to do it.
I am sure when I last sold over three years ago there was an invoicing system. Is this still in place, or am I mistaken. I have tried everything I can think of to get a particular buyers slides to come up so I can send an invoice but to no avail.

I have tried in selling history, and clicked all of buyer Xs slides, but that is as far as it goes.

Can anyone help,

Thanks

Direct response if you want your won slides quickly to lindyhop@tpg.com.au