home members auctions search latest news links AircraftSlides Forum
Log-out 
Welcome to the AircraftSlides.com forum. The forum allows you to share information with other members and site visitors. Whether you want to let other members know you are on holiday, or just want to have a gossip.

Choose the forum to list in and leave your message, it's as simple as that. Remember, you need to be logged with your normal site username and will be prompted to do so if you are not.

Forum Topics > Events & Shows > DIA DAY 2010 In Treviso (Italy) > Post a Reply to this Thread
Thread: DIA DAY 2010 In Treviso (Italy)
pvde67
11-18-2010 03:10 PM
RE: DIA DAY 2010 In Treviso (Italy)
I already did :-) Ivan was of great support, thank you Ivan!

And I was there in Italy, nice people, good food, and fun to see all of us stop trading/selling - and go for a pizza and coke/beer at lunch time.
I can advise this event to other (foreign) collectors. Ticket via Ryanair was cheap and venue is very close to Treviso-San Angelo airport.
rwy05
11-1-2010 04:17 PM
Send a mail to Ivan, he is mantaing the contacts with the attending people.

r.
pvde67
10-27-2010 10:20 AM
which aircraftslides members will attend?
I will be there in Italy...
paul
rwy05
09-17-2010 03:45 PM
DIA DAY 2010 In Treviso (Italy)
The Veneto Military Aviation Society (VMAS) organise for the next 6th of November, from 09.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m., the annual convention for buying, selling, exchanging slides, photos, book, patches, aviation art, magazine, ecc.
The event will take place on the backside of the Pizzeria Flyer, 200 meters right-hand side from the Treviso airport (Venice-Treviso for Ryan Air).
Exibitors will pay 7,00 ÔéČuro for the table. Visitors : free entrance.
For informations and subscriptions please contact :
Daniele Mattiuzzo : daniele_mattiuzzo@libero.it
Ivan Turniano : ivanslide@teletu.it