home members auctions search latest news links AircraftSlides Forum
Log-out 
Welcome to the AircraftSlides.com forum. The forum allows you to share information with other members and site visitors. Whether you want to let other members know you are on holiday, or just want to have a gossip.

Choose the forum to list in and leave your message, it's as simple as that. Remember, you need to be logged with your normal site username and will be prompted to do so if you are not.

Forum Topics > General Site Discussion > African slides > Post a Reply to this Thread
Thread: African slides
slideshark
03-3-2011 11:52 AM
RE: African slides
Presume you are all talking about Afavia? Their delivery has been dreadful and I note no new slides have been listed fora very long time, so it appears the site is dying and just hoping to sell off what's left.
Several of us sent strong e.mails to them because of non-delivery and I will no longer buy slides from them.
coldwater
10-17-2009 11:31 PM
This web site is really terrible. After many month I have received the slides won and after many many e-mail.
For my complaints and my disappointment for me is not possible to bid again !!!!!!!! Really my details are ...closed......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whitecat
10-17-2009 02:13 PM
After 10 month I finally received the slides
whitecat
07-7-2009 04:02 AM
Just an addition, it Is a webside not a matter of AircraftSlides. And is just an warning to be carefull to buy slides of this webside.
whitecat
07-5-2009 03:37 PM
African slides
I warn everybody not to bid on slides of this side. After six month I received no slides. Money was taken. But never slides received or every time there was an excuse.