home members auctions search latest news links AircraftSlides Forum
Log-out 
Welcome to the AircraftSlides.com forum. The forum allows you to share information with other members and site visitors. Whether you want to let other members know you are on holiday, or just want to have a gossip.

Choose the forum to list in and leave your message, it's as simple as that. Remember, you need to be logged with your normal site username and will be prompted to do so if you are not.

Forum Topics > General Site Discussion > Slide scanner > Post a Reply to this Thread
Thread: Slide scanner
ifs
03-16-2010 09:56 PM
RE: Slide scanner
I use a reflecta Crystal scan 7200 (dpi) and it gives very nice shots...but its user interface needs some experience... I am not sure but perhaps still available in Germany on webshops.
whitecat
10-9-2008 05:23 AM
I use a plustek Opticfilm 7200.
Slideshark
10-4-2008 06:28 PM
Bob,

I use a Nikon V ED dedicated scanner slide scanner which is superb! Check out Warehouse Express or Jessops for best prices.
Cheers

Adrian
kodakman
09-6-2008 09:32 AM
Slide scanner
Can anyone advise me of a good quality, but sensibly priced dedicated slide scanner. Mine is abour 9 years old, and is now rubbish. I need to be able toscan slides to give top quality resolution for publication in magazines as well as to sell here on AircraftSlides/com. Thank thanks

Bob Archer